SAD STORY

Daniel: I guess we are the
left overs
in this world.

Jasmine: I think so.. All of my
friends have boyfriends & we are the
only 2 persons

left in this world
without any special someone in our
lives.

Daniel: Yup! I don't know what to do.

Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game.

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for
30 days & you will be my boyfriend.

Daniel: That's a great plan in fact, I
don't have anything to do for the
following weeks..

DAY 1:

They watched their first movie
together & were both touched in the
romantic film.

DAY 4:

They went to the beach & had a
picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their
quality time together.

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and
they went to a Horror House.. Jasmine
was scared

and she tried to touch Daniel's hand
but by accident she touched someone
else's and they both laughed..

DAY 14:

They saw a fortune teller down the
road and asked for their future. The
fortune teller said: "My darlings,
please don't waste the time of your
lives... spend your time together
happily." Then tears flow from the
teller's eyes.

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the
hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine
mumbled something.

DAY 28:

They rode on a bus and because of the
bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first
kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:

11:37 pm

Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the
park where they first decided to play
this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine... do you
want any drinks? I'll buy you one..
I'll just go

down the road..

Jasmine: Apple juice would be
fine,thanks.

Daniel: Wait for me...

20 minutes later... a stranger
approached Jasmine.

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver
ran over Daniel & he is critical in
the hospital.

11:57pm

The doctor came out from the emergency
room & handed out an apple juice & a
letter to Jasmine.

Doctor: We found this in Daniel's
pocket.

Jasmine read the letter which says:

Jasmine, this past few days, I
realized you are really a cute girl &
I am falling for you.. your cherished
smile, your everything when we played
this game.. & before this game ends, I
would like you to be my girlfriend for
the rest of my life. I love you,
Jasmine...

Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..

"Daniel! I don't want you to die...I
love you... Remember that night we saw
a meteor? I mumbled something.. I
wished that we would be together
forever & never end this game. Please
don't leave me, Daniel... I love you,
you cannot do this to me

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

***************************************
***************************************
******

Always love your loved ones & show
them how you feel before it's too
late.. You will never know when they
will be gone from your embrace.. If
you were given a time to bestow petals
of everlasting compassion & love to
your love ones, today is the day. Love
them while they are still here...

No comments: